Caran d’Ache 849 Original Ballpoint w/Tin Case
Caran d’Ache pays tribute to the 849, a ballpoint pen that entered the legend since its introduction on the markets in 1969. The “849 Original“ is a reediting of the 849 of origin, which integrates, in the choice of its shape, its material and its look, the trendy “industrial design”, very present on today’s market.
A process of special ageing, made by scraping stones against the body of the pen, gives the “849 Original” ballpoint a rough aspect perfectly on line with the current retro tendency.
The pen fits easily in the hand and remains comfortable even when writing for long periods thanks to its hexagonal shape which characterizes the brand and especially the 849 collection. Its metal body is the reflection of one of Caran d’Ache major know-how. A varnish protects it from stripes and other aggressions.
TYPE OF WRITING INSTRUMENT
- Ballpoint Pen
- Light and robust hexagonal aluminium body
- Rough aspect made by scraping stones against the pen body
- Varnish protecting it from stripes and other aggressions
- Push-button and flexible clip made out of metal
CARTRIDGES AND REFILLS
- Comes with a Caran d’Ache Goliath M Blue ink cartridge
- Trendy design slimpack made out of metal
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 5.5 x 2 cm
- Weight: 0.088 kg
- Swiss Made
- Ref. 849.069