Set of 3 Water Brushes with Water Reservoir
Caran d’Ache water brushes are now available in a convenient set for those who want to discover watercolour techniques in an easy way.
The three types of tip (large, medium and fibre) provide a full range of tools to explore all water-based techniques (watercolour, gouache, pastel).
Ideal for travel, art classes as well as quick sketches, this portable set is perfect for fans of watercolour paintings.
DETAILS OF THE BRUSHES
- 1 Large brush: flexible and large tip (15 mm)
- 1 Medium brush: flexible and medium tip (12 mm)
- 1 Fibre-tipped brush: rigid fibre-tipped
- Transparent plastic body with black, blue or red attributes
- Length 14 cm x Weight 9 grams
- Pump system easily refills reservoir
- Reservoir of 20 ml which can be removed thanks to its screw top
- Rubber button to regulate water flow
TECHNIQUES FOR USE
- Large brush ideal for large flat surfaces and backgrounds
- Medium brush ideal for calligraphy, details and subtle blending of colours
- Fibre-tipped brush ideal to ‘draw’ in watercolour, complete mastery, precision of the line
- Plastic bag 160 x 60 cm
- Eurohanger system
- Illustrated instructions about the brushes’ functions
- Warning. Not suitable for children under 3 years old.